Classic California styling is reborn with the iio VR1 - a modern energy and space efficient refrigerator wrapped in 1950's vintage style. With its gorgeous classic curved sheet metal in 5 designer colors, iconic 5" thick door, bright chrome handle and easy-reach freezerette, this slimline fridge adds true character to any space. With a handy wine rack, bottle-friendly door shelves and adjustable storage, it's built to host your next stylish party.
This iconic 10 cubic feet free standing, compact vintage refrigerator is a beauty that never goes out of style. With California styling for an energy-efficient future, it features easy to reach adjustable controls, a small freezerette, LED lighting, an anti-bacterial liner and a low noise compressor, designed to enable you to call back the past in the most modern way possible.
Place it in your kitchen, your rec room or use it as an apartment fridge - bring 50's styling back into your life today.
- Vintage design to look like fridges from the past
- Seamless one-piece 5" thick door with 80° corners
- 180° opening door
- Solid one-piece steel body
- Just 60" in height - perfectly sized to seamlessly replace old vintage refrigerators with height restrictions
- Over 9 cu. ft. of cool fresh food drawers and shelves, plus 1 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Enough space to accommodate 228 standard 12 oz cans
- Bold, vintage, die-cast metal chrome handle
- 4 adjustable glass shelves
- 4 door shelves with wire guards for tall or short bottles
- Easy to reach adjustable controls
- Easy to reach top freezerette
- Bright, instant-on interior lighting
- Anti-bacterial liner helps inhibit growth of most common micro-organisms
- Low noise energy efficient compressor runs quietly at 40 dbA
- 2 adjustable feet for easy installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.